Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent.

Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He also claims to provide other services like financial planning, businesses for sale, shipping, jobs, telecoms and more.

He projects to be jack-of-all-trade but actually a master of none - HE IS JUST GREEDY!!!

Alan Collett and Go Matilda Visas will appear to be an expert before he receives your money. But, once he collected your money, you will hardly hear from him. If you try to contact him, he will always give excuses that he is busy. Why then would he want to collect money from you if he cannot perform what he promised..???

BECAUSE HE IS SIMPLY UNSCRUPULOUS!!! He will do anything for money...!

Most of the positive comments in the forums are controlled by Alan Collett and Go Matilda Visas. He engages internet specialists in writing positive comments in forums for a fee to populate the web and to be on the first page. And, to make himself and his company, Go Matilda Visas, to look like a genuine and professional company - IT IS ALL FAKE!!!

He projects to have a group of professionals working together with him but they are all associate networks working independently. The truth is that Alan Collett works alone in his home. All the other services are outsourced.

He boasts that he has offices in Australia, UK, Singapore, Spain and other different countries. They are only registered VIRTUAL OFFICES.

It is a shame that the Australia department of Migration and Border Protection has such a migration agent.

DO NOT Waste your Money and Time to engage Alan Collett and Go Matilda Visas. YOU WILL REGRET! You won't miss out anything without engaging him for your visas application. In fact, in engaging Alan Collett and Go Matilda Visas, you will end up having more problems.

Alan Collett and Go Matilda Visas will offer free initial discussion and confirm his low fee for his services. Once he is engaged and money paid to him, you will end up paying much more, even double, because he will mess up your application. He does not provide proper professional advice.

Ultimately, you will end up going through the whole visas application all over with another migration agent. Bringing yourself a lot of headaches, heartache and frustrations.

You are better off applying it on your own and going through Australia Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection website at: http://www.immi.gov.au/.

Should you use GM Tax and other of his services? First ask yourself, is this man has trustworthy? My experience with him is NO!

The Decision is Yours!

Beware and Avoid Alan Collett and Go Matilda Visas

Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534

NOT TRUSTWORTHY & HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

You're disgusting....Alan Collett! How could you still be in business with so many victims?

You mean until now no one investigates you just because no one complaint about you? What a shame to Australia!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1088377

I have been working with Allan Collett of Go Matilda for few years. Nobody knows him better than I do.

Most of his visas applications for his clients got rejected. He is the most irresponsible migration agent that I've ever worked with in Australia.

Working with him has also tarnished my reputation as a migration agent. That's suck!

to Sarah White #1091907

I'm sure that if this comment was really from Sarah White she would know how to spell my name correctly ... don't you?

Also, why would Sarah still be working with Go Matilda if she felt this way?

Conclusion: this is not a post from Sarah at all.

to Alan Collett #1095404

You mean you work with Sarah White to make up this comment so you have something to respond to the comment and make yourself look innocent?

to Sarah McAdam #1101993

No, I have better things to do with my time than to create new threads on this website.

Maybe pick up the phone and ask her for yourself?

This guy....Allan Collett of Go Matilda? He is a *** migration agent!

He collects money and doesn't do his job properly.

He then constantly challenges his clients to report him to the Migration Registration Authority of Australia (MRA). He take advantages of his clients and use the loophole of the MRA to get away....never use him!

to Anonymous #1091908

What a load of nonsense. If there were genuine complaints about my competencies there would be evidence of this on the MARA website, and I would have been struck off long ago.

Note: the regulator is the MARA, not the MRA.

Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland #955474

You are such a ***...alan collett and gomatilda visa...!

to Judit Virginia Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #962167

Sorry - who are you again?

I don't recognise your name.

to Alan_Collett #1014051

That's so pretentious....!!! Sign of pretend innocent...!

London, London, United Kingdom #952890

The whole company is a scam... took me for over £1500! DO NOT USE!

to ***ned Greater London, England, United Kingdom #953678

You have been warned against going to Alan Collett and GoMatilda...!!! Why did you still go to them??? I'm so sorry for you...

to Delores Tamsin Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #962170

Hello Delores.

Don't you think I would have been struck off by now if any of these allegations were true or had any substance?

We are a properly run firm, that looks after our clients ethically and professionally.

Until someone is prepared to stop hiding behind names that have never appeared on our client list I can only assume that all these comments are unsubstantiated nonsense, written by individuals (or an individual) who is a (are) mischief maker(s).

The terms on which we are appointed - and which all clients sign - detail the procedures for a disgruntled client to follow if they have any issues of concern.

Best regards.

to ***ned Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #962165

Have you complained to the industry regulator?

Have you contacted me directly?

Hi Alan Collett,

What was your objective to invite people to visit your office if it has no relevance to your ability to deliver services to your clients? What would you or do you hope people see when they visit your office?

to Greer Lindsey Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #895146

Hello Greer.

There is an unwarranted - and false - assertion in this discussion that we are not a real business, and that we are somehow shonky operators.

My "objective" is to give comfort to anyone who has participated in this thread that this is clearly not the case.

Putting aside issues of how we operate internally (these are issues that some of our competitors would be happy to exploit, I feel sure), I am happy to discuss concerns openly - whether that is in person, or on the phone, so long as I am comfortable that the person with whom I am talking is genuine.

Frankly, I'm not (yet) persuaded that all persons on this thread are the real deal.

Email your telephone number to me and we can discuss further. Best regards.

to Alan_Collett #895638

Hi Alan Collett,

to Anonymous #895639

It was me, Greer, that type in the earlier question: "How is it that by visiting your office it would meet your objective to give comfort to anyone?" I press the button before completing my name.

to Greer Lindsey Frankfurt Am Main, Hesse, Germany #953674

4 months passed and Alan Collett of Go Matilda Visas still couldn't answer the question from Greer Lindsey since 04 Nov 2014. That says that the company and Alan Collett has bad objective and motive.

I would not go to him. It's clearly a mistake to go to the company for any Australia Visa application.

to Uwe Alois Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #962171

Aha - a sudden flurry of comments, all on the same day! All rather similar to what went on a few months ago.

Might this in fact be the same person posting?

I suspect it might be.

For the avoidance of doubt, "Uwe", the absence of any direct communication says more to me than any reply on this forum to "Greer".

I'm not going to spend my valuable time responding to a person who can't be bothered to contact me directly.

Best regards.